- Urgently hiring: Urgent Vacancy for Digital Marketing Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of Mobile Application promotion & paid campaigns are must like running CPC, Pay per click, Social Media paid campaigns etc for App download. Also have knowledge of running social media marketing, youtube promotion.
- Perform independent campaign analysis with definite conclusions and actions.
- Define campaign growth initiatives with estimated timelines and expected results.
- Complete ownership of P&L for assigned campaigns.
- Proactively identify and evaluate new campaign opportunities and convert them into short-term or long-term projects.
- Participate in departmental or cross-team meetings to communicate results and issues.
- Analytics + GTM including monitoring.
- Daily and Proactively monitor campaign performance to foresee and resolve issues before they occur.
- Coordination with Copy Writer and Creative Designers to create attractive copies.
Required Competencies Required
- 1 to 3 years of experience in App Download activity, Social media marketing, PPC and feed management.
- Positive, Persistent, and “Can-do” Attitude.
- Hands-on expertise in Google AdWords and Facebook tools to deploy, optimize, and grow campaigns.
- Setting up YouTube Ads and social media ads for clients. Above-average experience with generating leads via YouTube Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Twitter Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Extremely well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Expertise in MS Excel including proficiency in organizing data for analysis, pivot table building, chart construction.
- We are looking forward to working with someone who is great at setting up intricate campaigns with the right targeting and content.
- Who is a team player and can manage coordination with clients, team leads and designers.
- Who can crunch data using Analytics and other tools for giving insights.
- Who can come up with presentable reports and professional emails for clients.
- Has an eye for detail to track results and make the most out of given resources.
Experience: 1 – 2 years (Digital agency experience will be preferred)
Salary (CTC): 2 lacs/Annum
Payroll: 3rd party